How to install Bazaar?
- Open your device Settings and click "Applications".
- If unchecked, click "Unknown sources". Click "OK" on the "Attention" dialog. "Unknown sources" will now have a green check.
- Open your browser and get to <a href="http://getbazaar.com">getbazaar.com. Click on download button.
- Open your notifications and click on the bazaar-*.apk.
- Click “Install”.
- Click “Open”.
How to install apps from Cafe Bazaar web-store?
- Click on the camera icon located on the top of Bazaar app.
- If you don’t have “Barcode Scanner” installed you’ll be asked to download and install it through Bazaar.
- The camera will start working. Point it to the QR code located in application info page on Bazaar. It will automatically open the related Bazaar page on your phone.